Monday 3 October 2011

My slide show Task 1d

 I managed it! What a relief! It was bugging me over the weekend, I just couldn't get to grips with the technical side of it. Here are some photo's I managed to upload to Flikr. Mushroom photo's taken by me at night, flowers photo's taken by my husband, I love the bright colours and I love orchids and a couple of modelling assignment photo's taken by my agent. I love hats. It's the first time I've uploaded photo's and turned them into slide show. Is it working? 
I've changed the photos to My Work. 09/10/2011
I've added photo's of my work. Dance in Education in schools, working cross curricular. 1st wedding dance choreographer, Middle Eastern Performer, fun dance workshops for adults.


 

1 comment:

  1. HI Corinda, yes it its working and your photos look great! You are very talented at photography.

    ReplyDelete