Sunday 2 October 2011

The balance - looking forward to tasks 1c & 1d

Glorious day, just going out for a walk across the fields and woods, need to soak up the sun, filter my cluttered mind and re-charge myself with Negative Ions.  We are all surrounded by electronic equipment, TV, radio, computers, mobile phones, living near high voltage cable lines, walking through shopping malls, etc. and these free radicals need to be eliminated before I attempt the audio-visual and images task. http://www.health-benefit-of-water.com/negative-ions.html  These are exciting tasks for me as I have family members that are knowledgeable in these areas...Did I just say 'exciting tasks' for the audio-visual and images tasks? That means I have to get to grips with more technology...Do we really need all of this technology in our lives? I want a simple life.  If we can get this technology to become even more simplified we can spend less time with our heads in technology and enjoy everything that is free out there in life.  It's a balance..Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment