Wednesday 28 September 2011

My first meeting with my Academic Adviser

Beautiful sunny day today, I drove up to Trent Park from Hampshire, I didn't sail up without traffic jams and road works so the journey was a little long and painful but when I got within the grounds I instantly began to relax, enjoy and soak up the academic energy that was wafting around the lush, magnificent surroundings and thinking how I'd like to spend time strolling around the grounds, which transported me to some of the outdoor scenes of 'Pride and Prejudice' but reality kicked in ... So I met with my adviser with hope I would get some help, clarity and relieve me from the pain of overload information, confusion and noises in and around my head about the first module.  With my adviser's help a miracle did occur and I managed to put much of my past experiences into compartments to recall for later modules.  ~Well the fog began to clear and I could see what was expected of me..So, I have started my first draught of TASK 1a PROFESSIONAL PROFILE and I'll post it soon. I look forward to your comments, this way I can get to know you as I can't attend most of the Campus sessions due to work commitments.

No comments:

Post a Comment